Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random Writings(:

I have figured out why I enjoy my blogging hobby so much (Did I spell hobby right?). The internet is the only real place I can be as random and crazy as I want and spill out my thoughts without being judged. I don't know who reads my blog, or who really cares, but I really enjoy it. I love it! The person that got me into blogging though, I have to give her credit. She is one of the most amazing writers in the whole wide world, and I am seriously jealous. If you for some reason don't believe me, or you would like to find out yourself, just click here and it'll take you right to her wonderful blog.
I absolutely love blogging, and I used to have a different one, but it eventually just became a pain to keep up with it, so I started a new one. A simpler and less confusing one. However, I would love to upload pictures, but I can't from school. There will be some up eventually, I pinky promise. I mean that, if I could be face to face with you our pinkies would be joined together, but unfortunately I cannot see your beautiful face right now, or your beautiful fingers. Shameful, I know.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment