Friday, February 26, 2010

Memory Check-up

I have been in choir for four years and I have always loved it. This year things changed a lot, and I mean a LOT. I got a new teacher, who I can't say I'm a big fan of. She doesn't seem to like me very much either. We aren't buddies, that's one thing for sure. I can't blame her really, but I really just don't like choir anymore. It's just not fun for me anymore, so I'm not going to continue with choir throughout high school. This will be my last year. Now here's where it gets funny: Yesterday we had a choir concert scheduled for 7:00 pm. The eighth graders were supposed to be on the stage at 6:15. I remembered, of course..but then I forgot. So I'm on Facebook, just having a good ol' time, you know, enjoying myself. I read a status that says something about the choir concert. "Oh yeah, that's tonight. 6:15," I think to myself. "Mom, I just remembered I have a choir concert tonight."
"Oh yeah..what time?"
I look at the clock and what does it say? 6:20. Uhh...FIVE MINUTES AGO!!!
I'll have you know I did go to the concert, I was a little late, and I got a stern look, but I did go.

1 comment:

  1. you have to admit, it was funny :) I have NEVER seen you get ready for something so fast in your entire life! And you made it...

    ReplyDelete