Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Good Friend Of Mine..

There's this amazing girl who just started going to my school this year. Her name? It's Claire. Sometimes she spells it with a K, and sometimes with a Q. She is one of the coolest, nicest, most thoughtful and kind-hearted people I have ever met in my life. Over the past few months, we have grown fairly close, and she is now one of my best friends. A week or two ago, she told me her mom had a job interview in Pennsylvania. She got the job. Claire will be moving in two weeks. When she told me this, I almost cried. Okay, I cried. I am going to miss her sooooo much, and I know everybody else will too. She is so easy to like, and people love to be around her. She's just so bright and sunshiney. Claire is a total fashion fiend, and she's really good with makeup too. It's so fun to go to her house and get a makeover. She's a wonderful listener, and really tries to relate and help her friends. Claire will be missed a lot, but I know that she will instantly make new friends just like she did here.

Go ahead and visit her blog, I know you'll just adore her!

No comments:

Post a Comment