Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Worm For Books...

So if you know me well, you know that I read a lot. A lot. In the summer especially. I know, I'm a total and complete dork, but I can't help it. Here lately I haven't had much time at all for reading. Between school, and school, and school, and homework, and school, my days have been slam packed. I know, it's crazy, I've been too busy with school to read! How nuts is that? I started a really, really, really good book a few months ago called "Ida B". It is the saddest book I have ever read, hands down. What's really funny though, is that it's a book meant for 5th grade kids. I'm in 8th grade. Don't let that fool you though, it really is a good book, one of my new favorites. I finished it today (finally). Whelp, there's my thoughts for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment