Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random Thoughts(:

So I've been trying to think of a creative name for my blog, and it's very hard. I want something creative, but personal. I've got some ideas, but I'm still thinking about it. It's a big decision, you know. I'd kind of prefer not to have my name as the title, that's so boring!

Here at school they've just been swamping us with projects. It's crazy! My problem is I tend to procrastinate, but here lately I've been doing way better. It seems like the eighth grade teachers are really trying to get the point across that we're going to be in high school soon. Oh, high school. Scary. Very, very scary to me. At the same time, though, it's so exciting. There's plenty of reasons to be excited for high school, but I'm still afraid. I guess I just have a highschoolophobia. Yeah, that's right. I used a big smart person word.

My friend Claire no longer goes to my school. It really just isn't the same. She brought something to my group of friends, and you couldn't help but be happy around her. I wish her the best, though!

I just love having fast internet here! It's just like heaven at my fingertips. You see, at my house we have dial-up. It works, and gets the job done, but it takes a whole lot longer to do so. It's what I like to call no-speed internet, as opposed to high speed. I'm not complaining, I'm very grateful to even have internet in the first place. By far this is the best though, once you get past the blocks on Facebook and Myspace. It's so nice to be able to be able to blog from school. So much fun! I have to log off now, though. Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. how about "quick thoughts over a slow internet" or "i'll post pictures when it doesn't take a year"
    nice background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog.

    Love Alicia, your old D-group leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, both very good ideas Uncle Troy! But I already chose a new one, you see(:
    And thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete